Free Online Banking
E-Statements - We have updated our E-Statements and your email notification may appear different. You will still access your E-Statements as you always have. When logging into the www.csbnet.net site, your E-Statement Tab has changed and you will find a new looking E-Statement. Mobile App Users, nothing has changed. Call your local branch with questions!
Get 24-hour, secure access to your Citizens State Bank accounts from any computer.
Login into your online banking
Online Banking lets you:
- Transfer money between accounts
- View transactions
- Check balances
- View statements
- And more!
Online Bill Pay
You can pay your bills with a click of your computer’s mouse. No more writing checks or finding postage stamps.
Contact us to have bill pay activated for your Online Banking account. Then, log into your Online Banking account.
Get Started By:
- Selecting “Bill Pay” tab
- Choose to “Add Payee”
- Select “Company” or “Individual” - when setting up a Company, have your billing statement ready to enter the information needed for set up.
- Select “New Payment >Add Payment” – choose the frequency of your payment or you can select “New Payment >Quick Payment” – to select payee and set up payment.
Online bill pay is free for Total Checking, Premium Checking and Health Savings Account customers. Commercial and Small Business Checking Account customers can pay up to 15 bills free, $.40 each thereafter.
Looking for an easy way to see your bank statements anytime you want and help the environment at the same time? You will receive an email notification when your statement is available. Delivery for E-Statements is faster and safer than traditionally mailed paper statements.
We now have 2 looks for our statements. The traditional text e-Statement that you have been receiving - find these in your drop down box on the accounts page and the Enhanced e-Statements. Enhanced e-Statements gives you a color statement and the option to include your images. Contact us if you want to receive free images with your e-statements.
Sign up for E-Statements by logging into your Online Banking account and:
- Select the “E-Statement” tab
- Select Enrollment (this page will be the page that opens when selecting E-Statement Tab)
- Complete these 6 simple steps:
- Click Details to review selected accounts
- Review email address; update if not correct
- Enter a security phrase to be displayed in the subject line for eDoc emails - you can choose anything you want or use our standard security phrase "Your CSB eDoc is now available"
- Enter the enrollment passcode in the box, there will be a click here to see the passcode
- Check the box that you agree to the listed terms of the Electronic Banking Account Statement and Notices Disclosure and Agreement
- Select the Enroll Now button