Free Online Banking
Get 24-hour, secure access to your Citizens State Bank accounts from any computer.
Login into your online banking
Online Banking lets you:
- Transfer money between accounts
- View transactions
- Check balances
- View statements
- And more!
Online Bill Pay
You can pay your bills with a click of your computer’s mouse. No more writing checks or finding postage stamps.
Contact us to have bill pay activated for your Online Banking account. Then, log into your Online Banking account.
Get Started By:
- Selecting “Bill Pay” tab
- Choose to “Add Payee”
- Select “Company” or “Individual” - when setting up a Company, have your billing statement ready to enter the information needed for set up.
- Select “New Payment >Add Payment” – choose the frequency of your payment or you can select “New Payment >Quick Payment” – to select payee and set up payment.
Online bill pay is free for Total Checking, Premium Checking and Health Savings Account customers. Commercial and Small Business Checking Account customers can pay up to 15 bills free, $.40 each thereafter.
Looking for an easy way to see your bank statements anytime you want and help the environment at the same time? You will receive an email notification when your statement is available. Delivery for E-Statements is faster and safer than traditionally mailed paper statements.
Sign up for E-Statements by logging into your Online Banking account and:
- Select the “E-Statement” tab
- Select the accounts from which you want to receive E-Statements
- Confirm your email address
- Agree to the terms and conditions and “Submit”
- An email will be sent to your confirmed email address from Citizens State Bank.
- Click on the link and log into your Online Banking account. You will see an informational message that confirms your enrollment for E-Statements.