The safety of our employees and our customers is of utmost important to us. Citizens State Bank has implemented safeguards at each of our offices:
- Hourly cleaning and sanitizing of public areas
- Cleaning work stations between each customer interaction
- Floor decals to ensure proper social distancing
- Safety shields at our teller windows, front desk and offices with customer contact
- If you choose to wear a mask, we have the right to ask any customer to remove the mask for identification purposes
- Cookies, coffee and all reading materials have been removed from lobby areas
- Employees are instructed to stay home if they are not feeling well
- Virtual meetings with customers are available when requested
We respectfully request that you do not enter our lobbies if you are not feeling well, if you’ve recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Covid -19 or who has recently displayed Covid -19 type symptoms.
Thank you for banking with Citizens State Bank and continue to be well!