Banking is now in your hands from anywhere at anytime. Download the Citizens State Bank Mobile Banking app and you’ll have access to your accounts right from your smart phone or other mobile device.
Mobile Banking lets you:
- View checking, savings and loan accounts
- Check account balances, transaction history and personal alerts
- Transfer funds, including transferring funds from your account at another financial institution to your CSB account.
- Add Payees, including Pay a Person
- Make bill payments
- Make mobile deposits
- View E-statements
Get Started Today
Download our free App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You will find it by searching for “CSB iBank.”
Once you have the App downloaded, simply enroll and follow the prompts. You will be on your way to having your accounts available at your finger tips!
For more information, click here .
Paying a Person Payments
- Using your CSB App
- Select the "Pay a bill" option
- Choose the (+) at the top of the page
- Enter your online banking password and choose Submit
- Choose Add a person
- Complete the information
- Shared keyword
- Choose a keyword to share with the person you are sending money too.
- You will only need to set this Payee up once and share the keyword the first time sending a payment
- Choose to do a "New Payment" to the Payee you set up
- Once submitted you will receive an email or text (depending on your setting) confirming payment was sent
- The Payee will receive an email that there is a payment being sent to them
- They will add their banking information along with the keyword you set up
- Payments to this person in the future will automatically happen when you choose to pay them
Making Mobile Deposits
Make deposits into your checking or savings by using your camera enabled smart phone or mobile device anytime, anywhere.
It’s easy to do:
- Once logged in use your Quick actions "Deposit a Check" Or Select the three bars for menu
- Select “Deposit a check”
- Select "Make a deposit"
- Endorse the back of the check by writing “For mobile deposit mm/dd/yyyy” and sign. The signature(s) needs to be those of the same names as whom the check is payable to.
- Enter the check amount
- Tap screen and take a photo of the front of the check
- Repeat for the back of the check
- Click “Deposit”
- A mobile deposit that is received, reviewed and approved before 7:00 p.m. CST on a bank business day, will be considered that day to be the day of your deposit.
Find an ATM with MoneyPass
Getting access to cash without a fee is easier than ever. Find the nearest MoneyPass ATM by clicking on link to MoneyPass locator website or downloading the Money Pass app here .
Mobile and Internet Banking Security
Your security is always of primary concern. Find out about mobile and internet banking security here .