Get Started Today
Download our free App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store. You will find it by searching for “CSB iBank.”
FAQ for mobile banking click here .
Sign up by 12/20/23 for electronic 1099 and/or 1098 2023 tax statements.
Log into your online banking, select one account and from the drop down select estatements.
- At the top of the page select Sign Up/Changes
- You can Enroll All Available Accounts and Document Types shown or go into each account to select which documents you want. You may not want the ACH Addendum Notice for your checking and savings accounts, so you can uncheck the box to not receive this information.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Save Settings
- You may be asked to agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Refresh and you are good to go
Mobile Banking lets you:
- View checking, savings and loan accounts
- Check account balances, transaction history and personal alerts
- Transfer funds, including transferring funds from your account at another financial institution to your CSB account.
- Add Payees, including Pay a Person
- Make bill payments
- Make mobile deposits
- View E-statements and other electronic documents you signed up for
- Using your CSB App
- Select the "Pay a bill" option
- Choose the (+) at the top of the page
- Enter your online banking password and choose Submit
- Choose Add a person
- Complete the information
- Shared keyword
- Choose a keyword to share with the person you are sending money too.
- You will only need to set this Payee up once and share the keyword the first time sending a payment
- Choose to do a "New Payment" to the Payee you set up
- Once submitted you will receive an email or text (depending on your setting) confirming payment was sent
- The Payee will receive an email that there is a payment being sent to them
- They will add their banking information along with the keyword you set up
- Payments to this person in the future will automatically happen when you choose to pay them
Making Mobile Deposits
Make deposits into your checking or savings by using your camera enabled smart phone or mobile device anytime, anywhere.
It’s easy to do:
- Once logged in use your Quick actions "Deposit a Check" Or Select the three bars for menu
- Select “Deposit a check”
- Select "Make a deposit"
- Endorse the back of the check by writing “For mobile deposit mm/dd/yyyy” and sign. The signature(s) needs to be those of the same names as whom the check is payable to.
- Enter the check amount
- Tap screen and take a photo of the front of the check
- Repeat for the back of the check
- Click “Deposit”
- A mobile deposit that is received, reviewed and approved before 7:00 p.m. CST on a bank business day, will be considered that day to be the day of your deposit.
Find an ATM with MoneyPass Click Here
Download App by visiting the Google Play store (Android devices) or the Apple App store (for Apple devices). Search for MoneyPass and install the application on your phone.
Mobile and Internet Banking Security
Your security is always of primary concern. Find out about mobile and internet banking security here .