Business Debit Card
Access your funds safely and take control of your purchases anywhere MasterCard ® is accepted. A Citizens State Bank Business Debit Card provides:
- Option of additional cards for multiple users, each with individual spending limits.
- Fast response if you need to change or remove a card without affecting the other cards.
Activate your card - call 1-844-486-6431 or through your Online/Mobile Banking.
Log into your Online Banking or Mobile App, locate the Manage Cards box on dashboard, select the correct ATM/Debit Card, select ACTIVATE and submit. Your card will be ready to use.
Business Credit Cards
Give your business an edge with the right business credit card. Citizens State Bank partners with Elan VISA ® so you can find a business card solution that is right for you. Whether you are a small business, a large corporation or somewhere in between, there is a credit card solution for you.
Apply or learn more here.
Already have a card. View your account online here.
Your Business Security is of Primary Concern
Your card comes with Fraud Protection to alert you if there is any suspicious activity on your Debit/ATM card. All you need to do is provide us with your current cell phone number and email address. Always remember to let us know if your cell number or email address changes.
The system works like this:
- If a potential fraud is detected, you’ll get an automatic email notification with the option to reply with a “fraud” or “no fraud” message.
- One minute after the email, if you have not responded, you’ll receive a text alert. It also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response from you, you will receive a phone call to confirm or deny fraud. The call will also give you the option of speaking to a fraud analyst.
- If you do not respond to any of the fraud alerts, your card will be disabled as a precaution to protect your accounts. You are able to activate your disabled card as long as there was no fraudulent activity by calling our Fraud Center at 1-800-237-8990.
Add our Fraud Center number 1-800-237-8990 to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center.” It will display on your phone whenever you get a call from them.