Debit ATM/Credit Cards
Enjoy the freedom of easy access to your money, without using checks!
A Citizens State Bank Debit/ATM Card gives you:
- Convenient cash withdrawals at ATMs everywhere. Pay no fee at ATMs that display the MoneyPass logo.
- Ability to make purchases anywhere MasterCard ® is accepted.
- Ability to easily track purchases and cash withdrawals on your monthly statement and via your Online Banking account.
- Easy application process, just call us or stop in.
Need to Change Your Debit/ATM PIN
Changing your PIN (personal identification number) for your Debit/ATM card is easy. If you know your current pin select one of the following:
- Go to an ATM at Citizens State Bank in Hudson, Roberts or Woodville or
- Call 1-888-885-9877 (toll free).
If you do not know your current PIN, visit a Citizens State Bank location during lobby hours.
How to Activate Your New Card
It’s easy to activate your Debit/ATM card. You can call 1-844-486-6431 or log into your Online Banking account, go to the Options tab, select ATM/Debit Card, choose ACTIVATE and submit. Otherwise you can always Contact us.
Planning a Trip?
If you’re going to use your card in areas you don’t usually visit, let us know ahead of time. We can help ensure your card is not flagged for suspicious activity.
Your card comes with Fraud Protection to alert you if there is any suspicious activity on your Debit/ATM card. All you need to do is provide us your current cell phone number and email address. Always remember to let us know if your cell number or email address changes.
The system works like this:
- If a potential fraud transaction is detected, you’ll get an automatic email notification, with the option to reply with a “fraud” or “no fraud” message.
- One minute after the email, if you have not responded, you’ll receive a text alert, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response from you, you will then receive a phone call to confirm or deny fraud. You will also be given the option to speak to a fraud analyst.
- If you do not respond to any of the fraud alerts your card will be disabled as a precaution to protect your accounts. You are able to activate your disabled card, as long as there was not fraudulent activity, by calling our Fraud Center at 1-800-417-4592.
Add our Fraud Center number 1-800-417-4592 to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center.” This will display on your phone for an incoming call from them.
REMEMBER – We will never ask for your PIN or your account number.
For even more peace of mind, enrolling with smsGuardian allows you to receive alerts for certain types of transactions on your Debit/ATM card. You only need to respond if the transaction is fraudulent.
Get text alerts for:
- International transactions
- Authorizations greater than $500
- Eight or more transactions in a 24-hour period
- Declined authorizations
You can get more information about smsGuardian Debit Card Alerts here.
Whatever your financial needs, you can find the right credit card for your situation. Citizens State Bank partners with Elan VISA ® so you have access to a program best for you. Ready to learn more or apply for an Elan VISA ® credit card? Apply here
Already Have a Card?
View your account online here.