Debit ATM/Credit Cards
Lost or Stolen Credit Card?
Call 1-888-297-3416 any time
contact us during regular business hours
Report card lost or stolen via your Online Banking or Mobile App
You can also "warm" status card via Online Banking or Mobile App to give you time to look for it!
Enjoy the freedom of easy access to your money, without using checks!
A Citizens State Bank Debit/ATM Card gives you:
- Convenient cash withdrawals at ATMs everywhere. Pay no fee at ATMs that display the MoneyPass logo. Icon will take you to the ATM Locator
- Ability to make purchases anywhere MasterCard ® is accepted.
- Ability to easily track purchases and cash withdrawals on your monthly statement and via your Online/Mobile Banking account.
- Easy application process, just call us or stop in.
Changing Your Debit/ATM PIN
Changing your PIN (personal identification number) for your Debit/ATM card is easy.
- Call 1-888-891-2435 (toll free)
- Call our telebank line 1-800-229-4760, option 1, option 3
- Go to an ATM at Citizens State Bank in Hudson, Roberts or Woodville
How to Activate Your New Card
It’s easy to activate your Debit/ATM card. You can call 1-844-486-643, call our telebank line at 1-800-229-4760 (option 1, option 1) or log into your Online Banking account or App, under the Manage Cards, the cards that can be activated are listed there. Be sure to have the card in your hands prior to activating.
Planning a Trip?
If you’re going to use your card in areas you don’t usually visit, let us know ahead of time. We can help ensure your card is not flagged for suspicious activity.
Your Security is a Primary Concern
Your card comes with Fraud Protection to alert you if there is any suspicious activity on your Debit/ATM card. All you need to do is provide us your current cell phone number and email address. Always remember to let us know if your cell number or email address changes.
The system works like this:
- If a potential fraud transaction is detected, you’ll get an automatic email notification, with the option to reply with a “fraud” or “no fraud” message.
- One minute after the email, if you have not responded, you’ll receive a text alert, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response from you, you will then receive a phone call to confirm or deny fraud. You will also be given the option to speak to a fraud analyst.
- If you do not respond to any of the fraud alerts your card will be disabled as a precaution to protect your accounts. You are able to activate your disabled card, as long as there was not fraudulent activity, by calling our Fraud Center at 1-800-237-8990.
Add our Fraud Center number 1-800-237-8990 to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center.” This will display on your phone for an incoming call from them.
REMEMBER – We will never ask for your PIN or your account number.
Whatever your financial needs, you can find the right credit card for your situation. Citizens State Bank partners with Elan VISA ® so you have access to a program best for you. Ready to learn more or apply for an Elan VISA ® credit card? Click Here
Already Have a Card?
View your account online here.