We understand that to make a difference in a community it means more than simply providing quality service and products. It also requires a commitment of our time. Our employees enjoy investing their time by volunteering in a variety of community service organizations and projects. We also enjoy participating in the celebrations of the communities we serve. We hope you'll join us and we look forward to seeing you around town!
Join us in celebrating the communities we live and work in!
Syttende Mai - Woodville, WI
- Free Community Dinner hosted by Citizens State Bank - Thursday, May 18th @ 4:30 pm
- Parade - Saturday, May 20th @12:30 pm
Good Neighbor Days - Roberts, WI
- Free Community Dinner hosted by Citizens State Bank - Thursday, June 1st @ 5:00 pm
- Parade - Sunday, June 4th @ 11:00 am
June Bug Days - Baldwin, WI
- Parade - Saturday, June 10th @ 12:00 pm
UFO Days - Elmwood, WI
- Parade - Sunday, July 30th @ 2:00 pm
Heartland Days - Hammond, WI
- Free Community Dinner hosted by Citizens State Bank - Thursday, August 10th @ 5:00 pm
- Parade - Sunday, August 13th @ 12:30 pm
Pepperfest - North Hudson, WI
- Parade - Saturday, August 19th @ 11:00 am
Elmwood Community Dinner - Elmwood, WI
- Free Community Dinner hosted by Citizens State Bank - Thursday, September 21st @ 4:00 pm
Do you have a community group looking for a space to meet? The Citizens State Bank community room is available for rent for groups up to 45 people.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 and Saturday 8:30-11:30 a.m.
Amenities: Internet, DVD/Video player, overhead projectors, refrigerator, sink and microwave
Cost: $62.50 up to 4 hours; $125 for 4-8 hours
Contact us or for more information call 715-386-9050.
Donations and Community Involvement
Citizens State Bank believes that a strong community is essential to the success of our business. We will support and invest in programs, organizations and initiatives that contribute to the strength and vitality of the communities we serve.
Our charitable giving, which includes employee time and talent, as well as financial donations, focuses on the following areas:
- Economic and business development
- Financial literacy and public education
- Community health and welfare
- Cultural arts
Limitations and Exclusions
While we gladly consider all requests, Citizens State Bank has limited funds available for donations; therefore, the amount granted may not be the amount requested. In addition, we generally do not contribute if any of the following apply:
- The organization/event is of a controversial nature, including those that practice discrimination by race, gender, religion, age, sexual preference or national origin
- Political candidates, parties or organizations
- Religious organizations
- For profit businesses
- Individuals, unless there is an unusual circumstance
- Subsections of larger organizations such as classes and sports teams of local schools that we are supporting in a larger way
- Sponsorship's of sports teams in city and recreational leagues
To request a donation contact us.